Thursday, December 10, 2009

Little Man is Growin' Up!

Wow! I cannot believe how time flies. It is fun to look back at all my other posts and somewhat amazing to me that I was able to blog nearly every day over the summer (I guess that's what living in a hotel will do to ya)! We are just hving so much fun being a family and watching Jax grow. He is almost 7 months old (gasp) and just a charmer. We think he is just the best thing. He is sitting up, saying, "dadadadadadada," scooting in circles, eating lots of big boy food, napping and sleeping pretty consistently, attempting to crawl, and laughing a lot! We had family pictures taken during the middle of November. We didn't really get many smiles because we had to wake him from his nap to do the shoot! I will post some pictures and hopefuly get back into my blogging mode...New Year's Resolution? (I think the housework might need to take priority there)

1 comment:

  1. awww her is soooo sweet!!! thanks for the update! You need to come visit soon still.... :)

    ReplyDelete